Welcome to Orissa
Orissa Owners Niall Cain and Cynthia Caracta brought their café and dreams to life in the guise of a contemporary and casually sophisticated restaurant along restaurant row of Dobbs Ferry.
Dobbs Ferry, a quaint historic village located on the Hudson River in Westchester County, has been referred to as one of the jewels of Westchester's river towns in New York.
The FoodThe cuisine at Orissa celebrates “Modern Indian Cuisine” prepared using Orissa’s signature blend of authentic Indian spices with the finest
Meet the team.....Read More
The PlaceNiall Cain of NcC Studio Architecture is the architect behind this contemporary and casually sophisticated restaurant and wine bar.
Latest News and Press
- Live Jazz with Mark Morganelli this Thursday
- "Specialty Orissa Cocktails and Bar" - Click to open in new window.
- Tapas Menu with Select Indian Wines from Good Earth Winery
- Named one of the five best new Modern Indian Restaurants in the world by Priority Magazine
- Westchester Home, Best of Everything 2011 Design
- Best of Westchester Winner 2011!
- Recognized for Excellence – Zagat, May 2011
- One of the 19 Hottest Best New Restaurants in Westchester, March 2011
- New York Times - "This isn’t your typical Indian restaurant"
- The Hudson Independent - "Indian Restaurant A Lifelong Dream"